We offer consulting, training, speaking, and content creation on subject areas related to telecommuting, managing mobile workers, remote collaboration, virtual teams, distributed project groups, work-life balance, virtual offices, and technology.
We have provided solutions for a variety of clients including:
- American Automobile Association (AAA)
- Citrix Online
- Emerson Process Management
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Lockheed Martin
- National Investment Company Service Association (NICSA)
- Oppenheimer Funds
- TD Bank
- University of Iowa
- Washington Writer's Association
- Many other organizations of various shapes and sizes . . . .
Get a blueprint to improve your virtual teamwork and remote leadership
Turn your ordinary office into The Anywhere Office®, giving you the ability to work with people around the world as if they were across the hall.
- Do you have remote offices and mobile workers that are geographically dispersed and work across time zones?
- Are you struggling with how to better manage your distributed workforce and virtual team members to keep everyone productive and on task?
- Do you need to improve communication with global customers and strategic partners?
- Are you confused by all the mobile work technology available and wondering which tools you should invest in?
- Are you a start-up looking for ways to grow your business without real-estate expenses or the overhead of a full-time IT department?
WHAT WE DO:
Our consulting provides organizational change management assistance, technology implementation advice, strategic development planning, and operational improvement feedback. We use our remote work and cloud computing expertise coupled with our own ICC framework to guide the identification of problems and to serve as the basis for recommending more effective or efficient ways of performing your remote project and team work.
We generate a report based on surveys and 1-on-1 interviews coupled with our analysis of your work flow and current technology platforms. This report acts as a blueprint of practical strategies and actionable plans that will improve your work process, increase the effectiveness of your virtual teams, improve communication and collaboration channels, and take the guess work out of choosing and adopting proper technology.
We can help you avoid or overcome the biggest mistakes organizations make when implementing or growing a distributed work force.
HOW WE DO IT:
ICC Analysis Assessment (TM) includes:
- e-Survey of managers, virtual team members, and remote employees/telecomuters. This allows us to get a perspective on your process and workflow in order to isolate and highlight areas for improvement and adjustment.
- ICC Workflow Analysis (TM). We examine YOUR work in light of its mobility, and determine what technologies and strategies improve the way you communicate, collaborate, and share information.
- A series of interviews with key managers and stakeholder (Business, HR, IT) These interviews are conducted via phone, skype, or web meeting.
- Examination of current management practices and recommendations for improvements for building trust, improving productivity and keeping connected.
- Assessment & Finding Report. We produce a detailed report with actionable strategies, survey statistics, recommendations, guidelines, and resources.
- We make a presentation of our findings to a group of principal stakeholders.
An advocate of working virtually? It would be more precise to say that Phil Montero is an evangelist for distributed work. He's been the spearhead of the remote work movement for more than a decade: teaching how to work effectively from a home office, the road, or practically anywhere.
Phil and his team at Montero Consulting have over 15 years of experience with mobile work technology, remote management, virtual meeetings, and helped clients of all shapes, sizes, and industries make smart choices to capitalize on the business benefits of distributed work, telecommuting, and virtual teams.
Working on virtual teams, collaborating and communicating across distance and time is not the future of work - it's how business get's done today. Why keep struggling when you should be enjoying the competitive edge from workshifting?
Take the next step today! Call 772-237-0425 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about how we can help your organization or to schedule a free initial consultation.
Stop trying to build your remote team the hard way! Turn a struggling or average team into a top producing machine. In only 3 hours you can quickly and easily learn the secrets of effectively leading a virtual team - saving time, energy, money, and resources.
The Art of Virtual Leadership webinar is available on-demand, on any device that has Internet access. Over 20 easy to digest video modules – each only 2 – 10 minutes long.
It's packed with easy-to-understand overviews, key takeaways, action plans, checklists, tips, audio interviews, best practices, steps to take, proven strategies and more.
Isn't this what you've been looking for? An economical, easy and time-saving way to learn how to start a virtual team or help your existing team get better? With a money back guarantee plus some nice bonuses?
So what will it be… a 3-hour concise go-at-your-own pace course or an expensive, time-consuming 3-day seminar?
The next move is yours… Learn More or Register Today.
Looking for a dynamic speaker, interviewee, or subject matter expert on the latest in virtual team work or mobile work technology?
Phil Montero is available for webinars, teleseminars, panels, roundtables, TV and Radio interviews, or to speak on a variety of topics related to telecommuting, managing remote workers, remote collaboration, virtual teams, work-life balance, mobile work technology, home and virtual offices.
Phil is a passionate speaker who delivers his talks with enthusiasm and insight. He has been the spearhead of the remote work movement for more than a decade: teaching how to work effectively from a home office, the road, or practically anywhere.
Phil has extensive presentation experience and is comfortable in front of the camera, microphone or live audience. For more information and samples visit our press page.
If you are interested in booking Phil for a speaking engagement or would like to know more, please call 772-237-0425 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a blog, website, newsletter, or publication that is looking for fresh content on the latest in the changing world of work or living a digital lifestyle?
Whether you need articles, blog posts, white papers, eBooks, or columns Phil Montero can share his insight and expertise with your audience.
Phil writes on topics related to:
- Mobile work technology
- Virtual teams
- Managing remote workers
- Distribute work
- Virtual and home offices
- Remote collaboration
- Work life balance
If you are interested in talking with Phil to write for your publication please call 772-237-0425 or email us at email@example.com.
For more information about how we can help your organization or to schedule a free initial strategy consultation call 772-237-0425 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.